Help for a Loved One
Seeing a loved one struggle with addiction is devastating and terrifying. We want you to know that there is hope. We’ve seen thousands of clients take back their lives from some of the most severe substance use disorders. Your loved one can do this, and we can help.
Help your loved one turn their life around.
Here’s what you can expect when you call our treatment centers:
- We’ll chat about your concerns for your loved one, and what led you to call.
- We’ll gather information from you on your loved one’s history of substance abuse, their physical and mental health, and their willingness to go to treatment.
- We’ll recommend a treatment program based on your loved one’s needs.
- We’ll work directly with your loved one’s insurance to provide an estimate of any out-of-pocket costs.
- You and your loved one will decide on an admissions date.
If your loved one is reluctant to go to treatment, we are happy to speak with them to put them at ease and give them an idea of what treatment is like. If they’re adamant about refusing help, you might consider an intervention. We work with some of the most effective and experienced interventionists, and we can connect you with one that fits your needs.